- DCDC's dedication to breakthrough creative
- DCDC's focus on financial stability and board involvement
- DCDC's openness to new ideas—including streamed content and education media
- DCDC's minority- and women-led teams
- DCDC's recognition internally as one of the premier African-American contemporary dance organizations
- DCDC's prudent use of all resources focused on creating amazing experiences for our audiences
- DCDC's creation of a steady stream of internationally recognized dancers and choreographers
See for yourself how we lead. Explore the Mission, Vision, and History of DCDC.
Our professionally trained dance artists come from all over the country. They're known for their precision of dance execution, artistry, and connecting with audiences by emoting feelings that will touch your soul. One never leaves a performance unmoved. They use their bodies as instruments to communicate and elevate an impactful experience. We invite dancers to audition and be a part of the magic.
DCDC2 | Summer Company is an elite cohort of early-career performing dance artists comprised of recent graduate and undergraduate dance students. This program places emphasis on professional artistic growth and lays the groundwork to narrow any gaps between early-career artists and experienced performers.